Cachapa's Steps to cook
- Put the sweet corn, egg, salt, stevia, flour in a blender and blend until thicker. But don’t blend it too much. It’s nice to feel pieces of corn in the cachapa.
- Preheat a frying pan, please choose one that is non-stick, It is very important .
- When the pan is ready add some oil or butter. Take the mix of the cachapa and make small circles in the pan like pancake style.
- Cook for 5 minutes approximately until it can be flipped. Do it in the same way as you do with pancakes but remember that this mix corn is more delicate that pancake.
- Now, surprise your family and friends. Serve it with butter and mozzarella cheese.
It will be super yummy!!!